2015年6月18日星期四

My sister's Birthday is February 5th.BelegormFollowForum Buy RS Gold


My sister's Birthday is February 5th.BelegormFollow Buy RS Gold Forum Posts 989Wiki Points 0Followed by 0Reviews 0 Lists 0 Posted by Belegorm  6 months agoYes, another month before I have to invest in a PS4bmccann42FollowForum Posts 151Wiki Points 11Followed by 0Reviews 0 Lists 0 Posted by bmccann42  6 months ago I am always fine with games getting delayed if it has an effect on overall quality and stability.

Game being pushed to make a date, versus when it is actually completed, is something that needs to go away, although I fully understand that games can't just suck up unlimited time and resources, but release the game when it is done, not when some arbitrary date comes around.

Annualized games I am looking at you!Lausebub Cheap RS Gold FollowForum Posts 506Wiki Points 0Followed by 6Reviews 0 Lists 0 Posted by Lausebub  6 months ago I'm actually glad they're taking their time, but I suspect that it will come out around the same time as FF Type0. Now I'M gonna need time.